Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is EXACTLY what I want to hear.....
(05-01-2018, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Since Marv came on board in 2003, there have been 60 pro bowlers that were drafted in rounds 5-7, from 28 different teams. That's 87.5 percent of the league. The 4 teams that have not had a single pro bowler since then are the Jets, Texans, Falcons and Bucs. Of the 28 teams with pro bowlers, 19 of them have 2 or more. That's 59.3 percent of the league, with 2 or more pro bowlers since 2003. 

Colts, Dolphins, Seahawks and Ravens lead with 4 pro bowlers in that time.
Patriots, Packers, Cowboys, Bears and Panthers  have 3 each. 
Browns, Giants, Chargers, Cardinals, 49ers, Eagles, Broncos, Titans, Saints and Chiefs all have 2. 
There are 9 teams with 1 pro bowler in that time; Bills, Lions, Steelers, Rams, Redskins, Vikings, Raiders, Jaguars and Bengals. Of those 9 teams, the Bengals are 1 of 3 that don't have a position player (punter or kicker; Bengal is Huber). 

That means out of 32 teams, the Bengals are 1 out of 7 teams that don't have a position player to make a pro bowl in drafts since 2003. Otherwise stated as, the Bengals have not done something that 78.1 percent of the league has done in that time. 

Also otherwise stated, it means they are in the 21.9 percent of the league that hasn't had a single position player selected to the pro bowl that has been drafted in the 5 round or later. 

But at least i have NOTHING to prove that the Bengals are worse than other teams in the later rounds. 

But, but but but..... ummmm   Fake News!   "sticks fingers in ears, squints eyes, and yells lalalalalala"    Alternative Facts!    The Bengals have the best drafts every year!!   hahahaha
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is EXACTLY what I want to hear..... - yang - 05-01-2018, 10:29 AM