Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Steelers and Ravens Fans Happy About Their Drafts?
I originally wanted DJ Moore at 22 or Ridley at 25, but now that I think about it, I actually like the Hayden Hurst pick. Everything I see from this guy is great, aside from his age, which is something I think that is overblown. He's a big body receiving threat that can block at a position group where we have no talent.

I like Lamar Jackson pick (although I am excited to see him), but because it shows to me that the Ravens are headed in a new philosophical direction. They're not afraid to make a bold move. They're not afraid to think about life after Flacco. Even if it doesn't work out, I think this was the perfect opportunity to take a chance on a guy like Jackson.

Orlando Brown is another pick I like. I think the tape shows a guy who can ball and what better situation to keep him focused than playing for his dad's old team? Before the combine he was mocked to us at #16. Notable that his pro-day was significantly better than his combine. Hope he keeps weight and focus under control.

No opinion on Mark Andrews, although I do hear he's one of the top 5 TE prospects. Personally, I'd have preferred we stayed at #65 and taken Justin Reid or Michael Gallup. But he can line up in the slot and Ravens can employ more 2 TE sets.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Steelers and Ravens Fans Happy About Their Drafts? - Bmoreblitz - 04-30-2018, 11:39 PM