Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 2) ***Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers*** (Game Day Thread)
I'll say McCarron......It's time he played in a preseason game....I hope he plays and I hope he plays good, but good may be expecting too much. It will be his first NFL reps ever. He needs to jump in the water and get his feet wet. He can't learn a thing on the bench......if he goes in and stinks, at least he will have got in his first NFL game. After 15 or 16 months since he was drafted, it's more than time for him to get in a game.

I also want to see depth at LB and WR.....I didn't think much of our depth in those areas in 2014.....but back-up QB to me is no small thing. Johnson got most of the reps in preseason game 1. It seems like he has the job, but I want to see more. A good game to play Dalton just a little and then look at the back-ups long and hard. Then play Dalton long in preseason game 3......68 starts in regular season and post season, he doesn't needs as much reps in preseason game 2.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Looking For In Preseason Game 2, besides no injuries ??? - kevin - 08-23-2015, 02:24 PM