Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason week 2) ***Cincinnati Bengals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers*** (Game Day Thread)
(08-23-2015, 02:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Andy looking sharp again.

More passes over the middle and up the seams to Eifert.

On the same note, double tight end sets with Uzomah and Kroft doing the same as above because it looked like it was going to be difficult enough for defenses to stop Eifert alone, so double that would be next to impossible.

I'd like to see Geno continue to look back to form and dominant, only better.

Our tackles opposite of Geno- Hardison, Sims, Williams- looking good enough to leave the coaches no choice but to unseat Peko.

Someone returning well enough to leave the coaches with no choice but to bench Tate.

Our center play because that's the most important spot on our line and the troubles with Bodine have me worried.

Our defensive ends getting pressure.  

Those are the basics.

With you on all of these, but you can't unseat Peko.  Not with this crop of DTs.  There is likely only one other guy that can play NT on this defense, and that is Sims.  I really like Sims, but only when used on a rotational basis.  He would wear down quickly and would leave you with nothing there if injured.  If the Bengals had drafter a Malcolm Brown?  Maybe, but unlikely as a rookie.  Peko can still be very effective in a rotation.  He started last year strong and wore down. 

I would like to see a bit more Rex in the slot, giving opposing D coordinators something else to worry about, and I would like to see Alford with more targets as a receiver. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are You Looking For In Preseason Game 2, besides no injuries ??? - SHRacerX - 08-24-2015, 08:42 AM