Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Ethic is the HUGE Upside to Dalton.
(05-17-2018, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Offensive and defensive hype are as different as apples and oranges.  Offensive players in general are much more cerebral and calculated, where as defensive players are emotional and responsive.  That is why our defense plays so much better when Vontaze Burfict is in the lineup.

I agree with you on that point. But... 

Im not looking at "hype" in terms of how it translates to play or physicality on the field. Im more so looking at attitude and hype in terms of how it translates into leadership and how other players respond and view you. 

At the end of the day, I just dont think Dalton is a competitive freak like so many of the greats are. Jordan, Manning, Brady, etc. Those guys are as competitive as it gets and refuse to lose. At times, I feel like Dalton is out there just trying not to screw up so he can't take blame after a loss.

Phillip Rivers is a great example of a guy with attitude and competitiveness. THATS who I want Andy Dalton to be. Guy is a winner.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work Ethic is the HUGE Upside to Dalton. - WeezyBengal - 05-18-2018, 09:56 AM