Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ogbuehi and Bodine must have been the Zen Masters of Ketchup...
(05-17-2018, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wonder if the Cowboys will put up with him for a quarter of a century like we did.

I put the over/under at 3.5 years. That's about normal for the rest on the NFL.

In the Nati, it would be 10+ years. Or however long he is willing to hit Mikey with the Icy Hot on command.

(05-17-2018, 07:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On another note, did anyone happen to catch the part, in the quote from PA's book, where he says something about 437,514 possible alignments to prepare for?  Way to over complicate things there, coach.  They say that the best coaches make the game simpler to the players under them...  This guy should have gotten the boot when Bratkowski did.

He sounds like an egomaniac to me. Someone more interested in showing off his own (self-perceived) brilliance than actually teaching. 

He felt compelled to write a book, needed a phony "assistant HC" title to appease his ego, and judged linemen on how they pour ketchup or how strong their handshake is. The guy thinks he's revolutionary.  Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi and Bodine must have been the Zen Masters of Ketchup... - Shake n Blake - 05-18-2018, 11:28 AM