Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ogbuehi and Bodine must have been the Zen Masters of Ketchup...
(05-18-2018, 10:45 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'm not playing this game with you, Fred. I'm not the one.

We both know that I was addressing you saying you saw nothing about a coach or player calling PA an out of control egomaniac. You twisting my words and essentially changing the subject in a vain attempt to get a rise out of me won't work. I regret even addressing this with you to begin with. I knew better, and I did it anyway. Lord knows why  Whatever

I am not playing either.  It just seems that if you ever heard PA say anything that made him look like an out of control egomaniac you cpould tell me what it was.  In experience when someone makes on of those "Look it up yourself" comments that means there is really nothing to look for.

The hate fro PA jumped the shark when people started trying to claim that PA did not want top players to work with because his ego was so large.  I have never heard of anything like that from any coach of any sport ever.  It is getting silly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi and Bodine must have been the Zen Masters of Ketchup... - fredtoast - 05-19-2018, 10:07 AM