Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap Skipping OTAs and Workouts
(05-24-2018, 01:11 PM)Ravage Wrote: Funny things can happen when your starting QB and star HB are on team-friendly rookie deals, and their best defensive player is playing on a rookie deal 5th year option. BIG chunk of the cap in the QB alone. Rams'll be in cap-hell when Goff and Gurley come up for new deals, and are already having a problem getting Donald extended it seems.

Ah, all those guys are still on their rookie deals, i see. Thanks Ravage.

It is already catching up to them. But they sure seem like they are in win it all now mode.

(05-24-2018, 01:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The franchise tag value for DT should be somewhere around 14M this year.  Does anyone not see Geno as a top 5 player at his position?  He's paid his dues, it's time for the team to pay him what he's worth.

Agreed and i personally believe Geno is the best 3 Tech DT in the NFL, better than Donald and Suh.

But this is just my opinion.

(05-24-2018, 01:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree, Geno is still a game changer and should be paid accordingly.

Sure doesn't seem to be slowing down to me that is for sure. Yes sir, pay the man.

Then give Dunlap a 3 year extension who is still relatively young and one of the most disruptive Ends in the game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dunlap Skipping OTAs and Workouts - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-24-2018, 01:26 PM