Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap Skipping OTAs and Workouts
(05-31-2018, 06:38 PM)The Gooney Rule Wrote: 5) In Dunlap's case in particular - I've had a nagging suspicion in the back of my mind for a while now that he might not be as attached to the club as we all hope he would be. I don't really have a ton to back up that claim, I'll admit, and I would be disappointed to see him go, but not hold it against him at all if he did, but for starters as to my inklings, his account name is: Employee96 - not the warmest way to describe your work I would say.

Over the years, there's been a few comments peppered here and there on his account when it comes to contracts of other Bengals (Maualuga was one, Gresh another), and reading a little into context clues, it gives me a subtle impression that the business side of things might be rubbing him the wrong way when it comes to the organization. 

When it came time for his second contract the Bengals chose to pay him and let MJ walk.  I think that would have earned some loyalty to the team.

But we have no idea what all is going on with personal relationships between players coaches and front office.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dunlap Skipping OTAs and Workouts - fredtoast - 06-01-2018, 12:56 PM