Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouts supposedly love Jared Goff's mechanics and accuracy
(05-15-2015, 09:37 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: It almost has to be WR next year.  

Though you can't count out TE?  Ninja

BTW JungleRock, I used to be Cincy's Best.

In my opinion unless we somehow lose AJ Green ,which is very unlikely considering we can just Franchise Tag him, I don't think the team will feel it is a must have.

Sanu has been pretty damn average since he was drafted so his contract is reasonable and he is honestly a replaceable WR.

Marvin Jones hasn't hit 1000 yards combined in 3 seasons, sure some of that is due to injury but his best year is 712 yards which is solid but I just don't think he will demand much on the market unless he blows up and has 1500 yards and 10+ TDs this season or something crazy.

Point is if they were happy with this group I think it would be pretty easy to keep it together next year.

Then again I'm always in favor of a WR early with our current group since outside of AJ they all seem to be pretty replaceable.

(05-19-2015, 07:44 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think Dalton is going to have another Good Andy/ Bad Andy season and it will be time to draft a new franchise QB. I like Goff, Hogan and Kessler as potential late round 1 options.

I like Goff but not sure on Hogan and Kessler but I'll wait til I see more this season. Still feel like if were picking in the 20s I would rather take a chance on a QB like Jacoby Brissett who I think is a higher potential guy over a Hogan type.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scouts supposedly love Jared Goff's mechanics and accuracy - BobJones4980 - 05-19-2015, 09:29 PM