Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying goodbye to an old friend today.....
(06-02-2018, 12:49 PM)grampahol Wrote: One of the reasons I don't want another pet is I grew very weary of losing past pets. I get very attached then inevitably i either outlive them, they run away or something comes up where I'm forced to move and can't take them with me. I had to leave a great old dog in Texas when I had no other way to get back to Ohio other than the bus.. That sucked.. I left her with my sister then she began biting people so she couldn't keep her . The time I had her she was about as loyal and loving as a dog could be, but she just couldn't adapt to a new environment ..
As much as I really love dogs and even cats I hate it when it has to come to an end   .. 

Absolutely....I had to leave my Rotty with my folks when I went off to school. However, I was able to go visit....nothing like what you're talking about. That would have to be rough.  I'd say it was tough on her....why she lashed out. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saying goodbye to an old friend today..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-02-2018, 09:21 PM