Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate Burleson On GMF About Marvin!
(06-06-2018, 02:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Two years of rope, eh? So if year 16 ain't "the year" - year 17 might be?  Bang Head

Man this crap was pathetic after 10 years and we're working on 20 now. There will be guys in college that weren't alive when someone other than Marvin was coaching the Bengals, and we're still talking about when they'll win a single playoff game. Pathetic. No offense meant to you, just ranting here.

No offense taken Shake, and I get it, it's a long time between drinks of water with a lot of frustrating crunch time losses. 

I really don't know if Marvin shook himself out of the grasp of restrictions and had more going on than we knew.  But if he did it did not have to do with his philosophy of how you win on game day.  So I'm with you on that.

I have always thought Marvin's strength was putting the right people together, as well as helping talented players to get out of their own way.   Hopefully that will be enough this year.   I'm counting on the fact that he has put the right group together.

There's a reason all the talking heads have written us off.    But I have this feeling that we should not sleep on the Bengals this year.   I think he gets us to the playoffs again.

What happens then?   Let's hope his team pulls us through and he stays out of his own way. :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate Burleson On GMF About Marvin! - 3wt - 06-06-2018, 03:32 PM