Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season....
(06-08-2018, 10:54 AM)jj22 Wrote: Seems as tho he's ready to take the leap.

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr 9m9 minutes ago

More
Jordan Willis wasn't exactly welcomed into the #Bengals fold last year. He admits his personality can rub people the wrong way. A year later, life on and off the field is coming together and he looks on the cusp of a big leap forward

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2018/06/07/jordan-willis-finds-comfort-opportunity-second-season/682738002/

Great news, i have high hopes for this guy. He is quiet and likes to just go to work which i can understand him
saying can rub people the wrong way. He definately is no flambouyant individual that is for sure.

Adding 15 pounds of muscle and not losing any speed is impressive. What i liked so much about Jordan Willis
at Kansas State was his ability to both rush the passer and stop the run.

This is what you need in a starting End. What is nice is Hubbard can do both as well. Lawson still needs to work
on stopping the run but has those elite pass rushing skills as we all saw. I like our young guys on D.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting: Teammates had issues with Willis last season.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-08-2018, 02:28 PM