Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price Draft Night Video
(06-10-2018, 05:48 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Him or Ragnow, I really didn't care who we took.

It's a bonus that he's from Ohio AND he wants to play here.  Should immediately upgrade the WORST position on the team for years.

I look forward to not seeing the Center 5 yards in the backfield on his ass.

Agreed.  I would love to see a study on Good Morning Football or something where someone correlated the center rankings (I guess you would have to use PFF) and the QB behind them.  You could even break it down on a per-game average.  I would be willing to bet that there is a significant correlation and could be even greater than the impact on the running game.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs for the Bengals to sign Mack when he became a FA, and the Falcons made that move.  Look at what Ryan did immediately after getting Mack as center?  I understand there were coaching changes, etc, but it was a huge difference on that team.

I am not trying to compare Price to the veteran All-Pro Mack, but if he is a significant upgrade (as we all believe he will be) over Bodine, his impact could be just as great as Mack's.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price Draft Night Video - pally - 06-09-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Billy Price Draft Night Video - SHRacerX - 06-11-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: Billy Price Draft Night Video - cooper - 06-11-2018, 11:19 AM