Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Woodside arrested for DUI
(06-22-2018, 01:56 AM)grampahol Wrote: No need to apologize . I could give some interesting stories about drunk driving that I won't. As a young man I tempted fate far too often and got away with it until I didn't and even that wasn't enough. Lost jobs, cars, fines, license and respect weren't enough. It wasn't until I just lost the taste for alcohol and sobered up enough to realize just how badly I'd mucked up my life. Absolutely nothing to be proud about.  The  only good thing I can say about my dui convictions is I never harmed another person.  If I had to find even the slightest justification it would probably be my mothers death and myself trying to drink it out of my memory, but it didn't work. She still died and I still have the ugly record that will haunt me the rest of my days.. 

I share a lot of similarities in your history - and like you I was fortunate enough not to hurt someone.  How I do not know.  I see it as the grace of God.   I never got addicted, but did dreadful things when I was drinking.   And I have no idea why I did not get addicted to meth and coke.  All my friends did and most of them are dead.

I admire your courage and resolve.  I'm very glad to hear your son is starting to see the light.   I have two daughters I have great concerns about.  Their judgment is so much better than mine was, but the pattern of not being addicted blinds them to both that potential and the damage their drinking episodes is doing.

Anyway God bless and keep you Grampahol.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - 3wt - 06-12-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - McC - 06-12-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - jj22 - 06-12-2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - CJD - 06-13-2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - 3wt - 06-13-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - McC - 06-17-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - 3wt - 06-28-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Logan Woodside arrested for DUI - 3wt - 06-28-2018, 11:05 AM