Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price will be cleared next week, already benching 305
It's that time of day when I have more time on my hands than I probably should so I took a moment to look up convern (just present tense mind you ) and it looks like it's not really a word. Shocking I know , but there are a few alternatives .. Instead of typing them all I took the liberty of copy and pasting from spellcheck.net. This of course is very unscientific so there may actually be a word converned. I just couldn't find it with my limited super powers.. Without further ado...

• Correct spelling for CONVERN
    We think the word convern is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a definition below each word.
  • Possible correct spellings for convern
    • Cavern
      Hollow out as if making a cavern.
    • Concern
      Be about; have to do with; be relevant to; refer, pertain, or relate to; "what's this novel all about?"; "there were lots of questions referring to her talk".
    • Confer
      Present; "the university conferred a degree on its most famous former student, who never graduated"; "bestow an honor on someone".
    • Convene
      Meet formally; "the council convened last week".
    • Convener
      (british) the member of a group whose duty it is to convene meetings.
    • Convent
      A community of people in a religious order (especially nuns) living together.
    • Converge
      In mathematics: approach a limit as the number of terms increases without limit.
    • Converse
      Carry on a conversation.
    • Convert
      Change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy; "we converted from 220 to 110 volt".
    • Convey
      Go or come after and bring or take back; "get me those books over there, please"; "could you bring the wine?"; "the dog fetched the hat".
    • Coven
      An assembly of witches; usually 13 witches.
    • Govern
      Require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood; "most transitive verbs govern the accusative case in german".

• I'm going with concerned, but the OP may be trying to invent a new word we will always remember and associate with Billy Price and the good news. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More billy price news to the people who were converned - grampahol - 06-14-2018, 07:25 AM