Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the kind of thing that gets me excited this year
(06-20-2018, 05:40 PM)Synric Wrote: They also drafted Ogbuehi and Fisher in 2015.

McNally has been a consultant in Cincinnati since 2012.

True, but i don't know how much impact he had in those years. Seemed different in 2015 and that was
when i first heard of him being a consultant here to PA and as McC here says, PA has a massive ego, who
knows if he was listened to as much as Pollack listens to him.

Pollack idolizes the guy obviously.

(06-20-2018, 05:50 PM)McC Wrote: My opinion is that former great Bengal linemen were kept away because of PA's massive ego. 

I like everything I've heard about Frank Pollack and from Frank Pollack.  

ThumbsUp

(06-20-2018, 05:52 PM)3wt Wrote: The difference is (or appears to be) that he seems to be an every day hands on guy working for but with Pollack.  After training camp he goes to sending cut ups to the team with recommendations. 

I really don't know, but I suspect that that has been his only real role - other than a few 1 day cameos.

I think Hobson would have featured a pretty big write up (like this one) if McNally was significantly involved.

Yes sir, all i know is i love the approach these guys are taking. Like Hopkins says, now they get their hands
on the D-lineman, more punching, more like martial arts instead of that passive blocking shit PA had going
on last year. Don't know how an O-lineman can even gain any confidence with that crap.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the kind of thing that gets me excited this year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-20-2018, 05:59 PM