Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt- Mixon Will Have 1,000 Yards This Season
(06-26-2018, 01:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is what I received in an email from a fantasy football site:

And then I went to Gil Brandt on NFL.com and found this:

I love that "experts" are already giving us credit for an improved offensive line and I can't wait to see what Mixon will do behind it!

Only nine players broke the thousand yard mark last season (10 if you could Zeke Elliot), so a thousand yards is no easy task.

Giving him the rock without Hill to steal carries and fumble away our hopes and dreams, with an improved line and an improved passing game to keep defenses from stacking the box, has Mixon poised for a BIG year, imco!

You mean "finally" giving us credit Brad? Seriously have seen us ranked 25th in the league on NFL.com.

These "experts" have acted like getting Frank Pollack, Cordy Glenn and Billy Price is no big deal for awhile, been under the radar.

BTW, i expect a monster year from Joe Mixon, like 1400+ depending on how many snaps Gio gets.

Mixon is a rare talent, could be the most talented RB in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gil Brandt- Mixon Will Have 1,000 Yards This Season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-26-2018, 02:08 PM