Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-26-2018, 04:32 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: IF we are to believe everything written about Price, along with what we see and hear from him, we won't be as weak in the middle as last year. The focus will likely shift to the right side, as that is where we have the least quality experience (also talent maybe) now that Andre is gone. I expect the entire line to be tested through the early stages of building chemistry, and as mentioned God help us if we have to substitute very much anywhere along the line. It all seems somewhat fragile at the moment.

I have complete faith that Price is going to be a tremendous improvement over Russell Bodine.  But, I also think it important to remember that he is a rookie, and there will be mistakes that go along with the NFL learning curve.  

I'm pretty satisfied with Price and the Left side of the line.  Sure, you'd like to have another long time starter, like Boling, to flank Price on the Right, as it would have provided the best possible transition scenario.  Unfortunately, they're likely going to have to put another 1st time starter in that RG spot. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - SunsetBengal - 06-26-2018, 04:40 PM