Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-27-2018, 01:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it Wyche, i will say it again, i don't know how anyone that is a Bengal fan would not like what Frank Pollack
has brought here. PA was our biggest weakness cause he had such a big ego and played favorites, cannot do this as a
coach, this is the exact opposite of Pollack and guys like Scarnecchia in New England.

They start the best players period.

My point is, what has Pollack brought here? I’m sorry, but I need real game results first. You think that Pollack will have say over who starts or who plays when over Marvin? I’ll have to see huge line improvements in games first before I’m that giddy about Pollack. I say huge because the new talent automatically makes the line better even if PA were still here. I like that they brought Pollack in. It seems like a good move and I hope that he’s not handcuffed. I just like to let things play out before I heap, heap and heap praise on someone. That doesn’t mean that I’m right, I’m just a results first type person.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - Circleville Guy - 06-27-2018, 02:22 PM