Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-27-2018, 02:15 AM)grampahol Wrote: At this point with the new line coach I haven't written anyone off. We as fans really don't know exactly what we really have. If it was as many expected and the main culprit was PA then the two top draft picks may just turn into top linemen. On the other hand it's possible Pollack talks a good game, but isn't really capable of doing what we're hoping for and they continue to flounder.. The truth is we really won't know how this bunch is going to turn out until we get to see them play against other teams with live football teams.
Personally I think they're going to turn things around and we'll see a whole different offensive line, but for now it's a whole lot of hoping and speculation. 

You're right there are no guarantees about how the O Line and Pollack turn out.  But sometimes just a change of personality and emphasis is all it takes.  And judging by what the players are saying they like both the change in emphasis and love his intensity.  So I share your optimism.

The key will be how long they sustain the energy and how well other teams adjust to us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - 3wt - 06-27-2018, 03:35 PM