Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
I am not going to predict just yet but wanted to make a couple points. If Westerman doesn't win the RG position at this point in his career, then all the scouting reports I read about him must have been off. I am surprised he didn't win the position last year. Hopkins has skill but also injury history. I would rather see Westerman as backup Center as he was compared to Mack coming out of college. Westerman could cover two positions as RG starter and backup Center. RT position is a wildcard. I know there is a lot of hate for Hart but the Bengals were quick to pick him up, so they see something in him. Rod Taylor played LT, RT, and RG in college. He had shoulder and ankle injuries that limited his exposure. He was a 5-star recruit coming out of HS. Not only do I see Taylor making the roster, but I could see him in the battle for RT.

I worry about Fisher. I worry about his heart condition and overall health. Life is more important than football. I know he is cleared to play but his condition still worries me. The team that drafted OG in first round will be hesitant to not give him every opportunity to win the RT position. It may come down to the health of players at the end of camp. I am not as worried about RG position because Hopkins, Westerman, Redmond, and Taylor could all player there. I am concerned about RT. I still see the Bengals drafting an OT day two of next year's draft.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - psychdoctor - 06-27-2018, 03:44 PM