Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-27-2018, 03:52 PM)3wt Wrote: This post perfectly embodies why I'm excited.   I want to say that I think Alexander proved over the years to be a talented and knowledgeable OL coach - his peers clearly believe this.  But I hated his last several years here.  Hated his hubris, hated his draft choices and hated his response to reasonable questions.  My outside take was that he was an arrogant inflexible jerk.

I expect he'll do fine in Dallas.  But I'm not going to lie, I hope he flops.  But I don't think he will and I would just rather Pollack and our new line just out and out kill it.

Same way PA came off to me as well. Cannot imagine how he came off to the players that saw him every day.

Another reason why Pollack is a breath of fresh air compared to this guy.

(06-27-2018, 04:04 PM)3wt Wrote: I like a LOT of what I'm seeing/ hearing from and about Lazor.

I thought when he first took over (before I knew anything about him), OK we have the Beaver Cleaver coach who's going to get the Dave Shula award for competence and originality.

But the guy is panning out big time. If he succeeds over the next two years we're going to need to go back to the inheritance clause for head coach.   And if he's that successful maybe Marvin will be ready to call it a wrap.

Lazor had a lot better resume than Zampese when he got here and thought he should of been the OC from the start.

He will definately be in the running for the next HC if his Offense improves dramatically.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-27-2018, 04:30 PM