Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-27-2018, 03:55 PM)3wt Wrote: I don't think it would ever  happen.   But after the job Boling did last season at tackle I'd be up for it.  I thought he was a stud there in the last two games.   I think that would be a monster line.

Won't happen though.  He's been too good over time at LG, and I think they need some sort of continuity.

The only reason I keep thinking about it is how much more are we prepared for an injury at LT if Boling is already playing RT?  I ask that is all sincerity, as I truly don't know the answer.  Is playing tackle on the right side better than guard on the left side to be prepared for a potential switch?  I don't know.  And I have faith that Glenn's injury is behind him.  But I sure as hell like the idea of three, thick, nasty bad-ass mentality guys in the middle.  Boling is very good, but I see him more as the pulling guard with agility than the bulldozer at LG.  

He really showed something in his stint at LT, though, and it showed me that it might even be his more natural position.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - SHRacerX - 06-28-2018, 07:17 AM