Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line?
(06-28-2018, 01:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You could go that way, still getting probably the 5 strongest and nastiest guys out on the field. That's what we want

I mean this way all of them are out there, i like all of those Lineman and it plays to all of their strengths it seems.

Boling shown he can play LT last year even if it was a short span, he just shut down Suggs one of the best Ends in
the NFL. Boling as Xeno said played LT at Georgia next to Glenn. Westerman could be a premier LG, he is athletic
but not as big as Redmond. Glenn just seems like a perfect RT.

(06-28-2018, 01:48 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: alex Redmond,dude is 6ft 5in and weighs 330 and is mega strong and moves like a deer,he is my choice with Hopkins backup or westerman.

Could be our breakout Lineman for sure. He never got to really lift at UCLA with their poor strength program and
lack of a decent weight room. Seems to have that nasty to him, he just needs to work on his pass protection.

(06-28-2018, 03:13 PM)3wt Wrote: That could be a really dynamite combination.   I know Boling is a great pulling lineman and I would not be surprised if Westerman is too.  Running to the right could be very successful in the combination.

That is what i am thinking, we want to run the ball well, this should do it. Mixon and Gio could have great success
running behind this line and like you said, especially to the right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would You Pick to Man the Right Side of The Line? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-29-2018, 01:05 PM