Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals!
You are only as strong as your weakest link. Maybe it isn't always true but I do think with a better LT and Center last year we would've won more games. Our RBs are talented and their YPC are only going to increase behind a better line. And Dalton is going to have more time to find the open guy. Not to mention now that we've rediscovered Boyd and have a healthy Ross and Eifert (hopefully) there will be more targets. Then you consider that we have a more aggressive defensive coach and better secondary (yes, even losing Adam I believe adding a Safety and giving WJIII more snaps means we've improved on balance) should help our defense win us more games. We've got pass rushers (Atkins, Dunlap, Lawson, and Jefferson) and one hopes that the players we've added as well developing players we already had means we have better run defense (this is what I'm most worried about).

If nothing else, a lot of people are in contract years so they're going to be playing lights out. So yeah, lots of reasons for optimism.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals! - BoomerFan - 07-01-2018, 04:27 PM