Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals!
(07-08-2018, 02:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Staying with 7-9, no playoffs.  

(I would love to be wrong about this, but after 26 years of disappointment, I will, again, hope for the best, expect the worse.)

Crazy, i understand not getting your hopes up after being a Bengal fan for so long but we won 7 games last year
with Ogbuehi at LT, Bodine at Center, Paul Alexander as the O-line coach, Ken Zampese as the OC, Bill Lazor having
to adjust and take over a Frankenstein Playbook, the worst running game in the entire NFL, Eifert injured once again,
no production from our 1st round pick, a tired Defense with Paulie G playing off the Receivers in the Zone etc.

This year we have Cordy Glenn a proven NFL player at LT, Billy Price arguably the best Center in the Draft, Frank
frickin' Pollack the guy who coached arguably the best O-line in the NFL as our new O-line coach, Bill Lazor having a
full Offseason to implement his OWN Playbook, two very talented RB's, a new Defensive Coordinator that makes his
Secondarys thrive off Turnovers etc.

Could speak of more reasons to be positive... Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-08-2018, 03:07 PM