Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals!
(07-10-2018, 12:59 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: So... it took 16 years to actually start doing things the right way? I fail to understand why we should take that blind faith because it seems like this year they've done things the right way. They finally buy water/gator aid for the players so we're finally doing things the right way. Good for them.

I ask again... why has it taken this long to start putting a little more effort into winning it all?

I think Mikey Boy finally took a back seat is what i think, he has been a stubborn old bugger all this time thinking
he was doing it the right way. The last few years showed everyone different when we didn't sign Whit and listened
to PA saying Og and Bodine were the answer. Whether it was Katie and Troy i don't know.

Something has happened, don't know exactly what, but i am assuming Katie and Troy finally let Marv run the team
the way he wanted. PA had more sway around here being the assistant HC, Lazor castrated him and things started
to change for the better. We all saw that BS passive blocking scheme the first 10 games last year, then it changed
under Lazor and it was much better.

Then we bring in Pollack, Austin, Van Pelt, Bicknell all proven coaches?

Something is different for the better round here is all i am tellin you HH.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Reasons To Believe In The Bengals! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-10-2018, 01:21 PM