Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com has Marvin 20th in HC rankings
(07-03-2018, 07:32 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: There's some ones I don't agree with at the top. Especially Harbuagh at 5 and Gruden already at 9.

But yeah, about 20 is where I would rank Marvin too. Last year, however, was some of the worst coaching I've seen. Marvin was an awful leader last year.

Gruden might be a little hype, but you also can't put him too low since he won a SB and has a 100-85 coaching record.

Harbaugh actually seems about right. The Ravens have been broken for a couple years now, but people forget he's won 10 playoff games (out of 15), and a SB. That said, I could probably see an argument for him being a spot or two lower due to recent events.

- - - - - - - - - - -

My biggest problem is Zimmer should probably be higher than 10, taking Case Keenum to a 13-3 record and a playoff win.

Also Pete Carroll is overrated. Anyone who has the ball on the 1 yard line in the SB with the game on the line and doesn't hand it off to Marshawn Lynch is perma-banned from being in the Top-5. (Just like how Newton is perma-banned from ever being in the Top-5 for jumping away from his fumble in the SB.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com has Marvin 20th in HC rankings - TheLeonardLeap - 07-06-2018, 03:00 AM