Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster?
(07-04-2018, 09:42 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, I'm quite excited about Auden Tate.  I've taken a look at some of his college stuff, quite impressive indeed.  I feel like the team was quite lucky to draft him when they did, as a receiver with his particular skill set could definitely ease the disappointment of yet another year without Tyler Eifert.

I'm a little disappointed in Cody Core, I really had hopes that he would develop into something more than what he has.  I'm not so worried about losing his contributions on special teams, as there are ALWAYS guys available and ready to do whatever they have to in order to make the cut.  Additionally, with the latest rule changes, kick offs and coverage teams will have less of an impact on the game.  (this saddens me)

Good point, and I agree about Core as well.  He was rolling at the end of 2016, but got injured at precisely the wrong moment last year.  And we really needed receiver help last year.  He will get a sniff this year, but will have to be lights out in camp and preseason to be given a legitimate shot.  I seem to be in the minority, but I see him as having a lot more upside than Lafell.  Hope he pulls out a minor miracle, but it is doubtful. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster? - SHRacerX - 07-05-2018, 08:31 AM