Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster?
(07-06-2018, 04:58 PM)Whatever Wrote: What's scary is that as mediocre as LaFell was last year with 52 catches for 548 yards and 3 TD's, Boyd, Core, Erickson, and Malone combined for 40 catches for 468 yards and 4 TD's.  I really don't see any way LaFell isn't one of the top 4 at the end of camp.

Sadly, we may need to be looking at the waiver wire for WR help.  Flashes and the yearly minicamp "Scrub WR #10 looks like the second coming of Jerry Rice in shorts"fluff pieces are great and all, but at some point these guys have to prove that you can step up and be reliable when your number is called.  If Ross isn't as advertised, we could be in real trouble.

Yep, although Boyd did have over 600 yards his rookie year so I think he could contribute around the same as LaFell. But you need more than just Green and Boyd so you have to keep LaFell until Ross, Malone, Core, Erickson, and/or Tate can actually show they can be productive. For any of them to show that, I’d like to see a 400+ yard season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster? - ochocincos - 07-08-2018, 09:48 AM