Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster?
(07-10-2018, 07:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 5-9 with 2 terrible, uninspired 20+ point losses before winning the last 2 games. It's not like they were an average team last year. Last in everything offensive and lower-middle of the pack on defense. 

It's super easy to understand why some people aren't excited with the moves they made because those moves haven't produced anything on the field as of yet.

26 years of "moves" and i don't care how different they seem or are. Until they do it on the field, they won't mean anything. 

If people feel like getting excited about it, more power to you but don't talk about how you can't believe how someone isn't just as excited when they have 26 consecutive years of experience seeing changes that didn't produce a playoff win.

Different isn't really different until it's actually different.

I understand all of that, i actually thought the team quit on Marv in the Bears game.

We will see, but if the O-line is better, we should be much better in every aspect is all i am saying from
the QB, to the RB's, to the WR's, to the entire Defense. With Frank Pollack, Cordy Glenn and Billy Price i
think the O-line will be better, if not much better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-11-2018, 12:37 PM