Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's more important to the Bengals.....
(07-13-2018, 02:42 PM)3wt Wrote: I'd love to know what everyone else in the room (including the few scouts we do have) thought of Og and Fish.  It just seemed like a one man show all the way.

They were universally noted to have significant concerns about the very weakness they have demonstrated here.  Even our pedestrian board members (relative to legit NFL coaches and scouts) had big concerns about those guys.

I can't think of many of our board who weren't livid with those first two picks.

Yeah, I was no exception. I think I tried to make myself like them. I mean, we never WANT to see anyone fail with our team. After a point though, you kind of get a little cynical about them. If Ced can improve under Pollack and start RT, I'm fine with that. Fisher seemed a little better than bad, so maybe there's some potential there for Pollack to bring out. 

I hate to put too much on one man's shoulders, but this season could be VERY SPECIAL if Pollack can get this OLine pulled together. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's more important to the Bengals..... - BURROWorBUST - 07-14-2018, 03:41 AM