Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-31-2022, 03:23 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm so used to equipment being equally, if not more, important than Soul (Rune?) Level in previous entries. So my priority for rune spending has been the cracked pots, incantations (did not have access to round table place until Margit had bent me over a few times) and other things. Probably going to try to hit 30 now though to get the stat reqs for some of these weapons and be a little less squishy.

Are there respecs in the game?

Yes North of storm viel castle is a huge lake with the Academy in the middle when you beat its main boss you will unlock the option to respec.

Its the next major area you will be going to after that castle your in.   (i think there are 3 total bosses in that one) then 2 in the Academy

I kinda level in stages like get this stat to 20 then this one to 15 and so on...    So i can use X weapon or Y Spell  and go from there.

i wouldnt worry about a build extremely early...  Just stuff like i need more health or need more endurance to wear X armor 

Also a big change from previous games the Spell Slots are given by finding key items not leveling a stat like previous games.

Some bosses also will grant the ability for another talisman slot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 03-31-2022, 04:16 PM