Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-04-2023, 01:38 PM)Stewy Wrote: Every launch of every Bethesda game since Skyrim has been a disaster.  Bugs, crashes, broken content, etc.  They fix it, but fanboys have selective memories.  If you play at launch of a Bethesda game, good luck to you.

Voiced Protags - most of the gaming world disagrees with you.  Sorry.  ME was ground breaking because of the voiced protag.  You see it as a feature for Starfield, whereas, I see it as laziness.

Story - Bethesda writes crap stories.  I'm sorry but it's true.  The best FO story in the Bethesda universe as actually written by Obsidian.  With that said....

Gameplay and World Building - Are beyond compare.  So I'll play Starfield, but no way will I at launch.

Yeah some of the games have had some bugs in the past...  That's why they delayed the release of this one pass its In stone date of 11.11.22  to give it more polish time. (as they can afford to now)

Although i suspect when you Shooting for the stars some bugs will happen.      And Bethesda always pushes the envelope for open worlds.

The biggest game breaking bug i have ran into was in New Vegas. actually for Fallout games (it does follow to original formula of 1 and 2 better than the BGS ones due though)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-04-2023, 01:58 PM