Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-23-2018, 06:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is a good idea, i am excited this year. Finally got that stud Center i have been asking for for like 10 frickin' years.

Dalton might actually have a pocket to step into and we might have some semblance of a running game.

We already got the RB's and weapons, we just needed that Line and i have confidence in the guy coaching up the Line
unlike Piano Heinz 57 Man. Looking for an O-line that looks like this the closer we get to the season...

Cordy Glenn - Clint Boling - Billy Price - Christian Westerman - Alexander Redmond

On paper the off-season moves look good. I’m in the “prove it” camp though. I’m certainly excited about the season but I honestly have no idea what this team is going to be. I can see them finishing the season with a floor 4-12 or a ceiling of 11-5. I tend to think they fall somewhere in between And either barely miss or barely squeak into the playoffs.

But again, I have absolutely no idea what they are. There are just so many questions to be answered and I’m not sure we will have any real answers until the real regular season bullets start flying. I’m mostly just hoping the team escapes camp and the preseason without any major injuries to important pieces. They should all be bubble wrapped until September 9th.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 07-23-2018, 06:42 PM