Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-24-2018, 06:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If Pollack is true to his word, and essentially the positions are open for battle, he absolutely has a chance.  The kid is 23 years old and is already one of the strongest, if not the strongest, guys on the team.  6'5", 330 lbs, 33 and 1/4" arms...he certainly is built like a RT. 

Fisher and Og both are only under contract one more year.  If they are all going to need contracts next year, shouldn't it really come down to talent and play on the field?  I know we have seen questionable decision making in this before, but I have a feeling that Pollack is going to be trying to find a spot for Redmond.

The only other scenario I liked was Boling to LT, Glenn to RT, Price at C, Westerman LG, and Redmond RG.

Jesus, that is 700 lbs on the right side of the line.  

Spot on IMHO

I have very near zero faith like .01% that Ogbuehi is gonna suddenly blossom into a kick @zz and take names beast of a tackle. If he does and has an all pro season I'd be elated ! But him being cut isn't totally off the table as I see it. 

I'm not sure what to make of Fisher, I'm not ready to write him off like I am Ogbuehi. But I have doubts he's an answer either ?

I'd guess that Hart is most likely a backup but I don't know a lot about him. Glenn, Price, and Boling are the only one's I'd say are surefire starters. Who becomes the other two starters is very much up in the air.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - bengalfan74 - 07-24-2018, 08:41 AM