Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-25-2018, 01:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree Wyche,

Is there potential for this to be a good team ? sure But I'm not ready to proclaim all of our demons have been expelled in one foul swoop in one off season, just yet.

I hope they prove me wrong, I hope we got 13-3 and get the bye and cruise into the Super Bowl. But I'm just not sure Mike and Marvin have truly stepped all the way into the modern NFL, we'll see pretty soon.

It would be great, wouldn't it?  Hey, I'm not being a downer.....this is an improvement.  I called 6-10 at best last season, and they bested my prediction by 1.  That would be nice if they did that again.  It was a nice offseason, we cleared some dead weight, got some needed help via FA, trades, and a solid draft.  I hope it comes together quicker than I envision....we'll soon see.

(07-25-2018, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't see anyone backing into the playoffs this season. You better win the Division or have 10 or 11 wins to get the wild card.

Valid point....I'd say you're most likely right, but stranger things have happened.

(07-25-2018, 01:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I can go with this prediction too, based on the changes this offseason.

Not going with a new head coach ultimately is what is holding me back from thinking this team can do much more than this though. Maybe they can, who knows, but I'm not holding my breath about it with Marvin.

That's my thoughts as well.....plus, we've added some players from outside, and of course relying on some rooks to take us over the hump.  Here's to hoping that it all takes shape faster than I think it will. Cheers 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-25-2018, 02:30 PM