Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-25-2018, 09:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Pro Football Weekly's predictions has us as having the worst record in the league next year at 4-12, one game behind the 5-11 Browns. They also have Geno Atkins not listed in the top-5 for INTERIOR defensive linemen. You know who they DO have? Cameron Heyward. Idiots.

(07-25-2018, 11:36 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Nope. Was reading the magazine as I was checking out of a grocery store. Couldn't believe it myself. They didn't even have Burfict in the top 20 for LB's. They actually had Kirkpatrick as "best of the rest" for CB though. 

Shocked  Wow, those are about some of the most idiotic things i have heard in quite awhile, that is worse then ESPN.

They don't know our good players at all it seems and didn't even look at our Offseason and Draft evidently. Geno is
definately one of the top if not the top 3-tech in the game, Burfict is a top 5 LB when healthy or not suspended.

We will win atleast 8 games this season.

(07-26-2018, 01:07 AM)Go Cards Wrote: As Lynyrd Skynyryrd once said …."People said he was useless, them people all were fools." 

On the bright side though there may be a profitable  over/under Vegas line to bet on Bengals for us believers. 

"Cuz Curtis Lowe was the greatest picker to ever play the blues."

(07-26-2018, 09:48 AM)Au165 Wrote: Eiffert tweaked back in spring and will start training camp on PUP per Rapoport.

Damn, oh well wasn't counting on him anyways, glad it was an incentive laden contract.

More snaps for Kroft, Uzi and Hewitt. Maybe Schreck gets a shot...

Should draft a pass catching gamechanging TE next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2018, 12:47 PM