Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-26-2018, 09:00 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Nice! But he's gotta do it in the regular season. A couple of years ago, in his rookie year, Cody Core took it to the house in training camp against fellow rookie Willie Jackson. Meant nothing come actual games.

Agreed.

(07-26-2018, 09:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Per Katherine Terrill:

Price on Geno Atkins: "He’s a Pro Bowler for a reason. But I’m happy to be going against him every day. ... He gave a big stunt today and the first time you burn your hand on the iron and the next time you don’t. He smoked me twice and next time I said OK, I’m going to change it"

Billy Price: "Speed is significantly different. Kind of got my first introduction; Carl Lawson came in on a twist and lit me up pretty good. Geno is everything as advertised. Got to get used to it. First day, I think I’ve got to fix some things”

Billy Price had his first full practice today, and it had its ups and downs with 3 fumbled exchanges. It was a change getting used to snaps under center, which they didn't do at Ohio State, plus the competition was a little different than in college.

Haha, Billy went through the gauntlet, those are our NFL stars on the DL right there.

Didn't expect him to just come out and handle them with no problems lol

He will be better then Bodine even as a rookie, love the way he speaks. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2018, 10:09 PM