Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-26-2018, 10:16 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Me too. A lot of praising around here for the changes made this winter, so let's give all involved a chance to do their jobs. It will likely take more than camp to realize how effective these changes will become.

For sure WCF. I like the rotation thought as well as it just pushes everyone to perform at their best.

Frank Pollack knows what he is doing and from what we saw with Lazor late last year he does as well.

The new coaches need to observe every player, i don't care if a guy has sucked in the past.

You never know how they will react to different coaching.

(07-26-2018, 10:57 PM)ben_lewtas9 Wrote: I'd forgotten what it was like to watch John Ross run... it's insane. Let's hope he turns into a player because god he'll be fun to watch every week.

True that Ben.

It is almost magical watching the guy run, i wonder how some cannot see what this guy MIGHT just bring
to this Offense. Never had a player like this. John Ross can do it all if he is healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2018, 11:12 PM