Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-27-2018, 02:27 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Dude that's just plain hating.

LOL, I'm not sure. Dre looked like he was dogging it. 

[Image: dd6b97ecde4ca35f2294ad062f550ab2.jpg]

Seriously though, I don't think it's a bad thing. He knows he's going to start. He's just easing his way into things. AJ embarrasses alot of guys better than Dre, but I'm pulling for Dre to keep getting better. He does have some strengths to go with his weaknesses. He's tall and lanky, making it hard for him to play under control, and changing directions is not easy for him. If he can learn to play with greater body control, it would help him tremendously. Easier said than done, though.

I might be biased, I'll admit. Dre strikes me as a good guy. He started getting involved in the Cincinnati community as soon as he got drafted. Dude does alot of service. Those sorts of things make me want to pull for a player. That kind of investment speaks to a certain degree of loyalty to the city. That's pretty rare today. In football, like in most everything else these days, "ain't nothin personal." It's strictly business (making money).
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BURROWorBUST - 07-27-2018, 02:48 AM