Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-26-2018, 06:36 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: There are. We saw them start towards the end of last season. Lord only knows wtf this staff is thinking  Whatever

I believe I read something about Westerman having a virus and Fisher had some other NFI (non-football injury) but it wasn't serious.  

We can relax about the starting depth chart day 1.  It has always, and will always, change. 

I am putting my money on Redmond winning the RT spot and Westerman winning the RG spot.  I really like the idea of those two together on the right side.  Fisher is the first tackle off the bench.  

Redmond may be the long shot at RT, but if he is truly given a shot, I think he will impress.  Can't wait to see him get some snaps there in preseason games.  6'5". 330 lbs, 33" arms, and a nasty attitude.  He is exactly what we need at RT.  Oh, and he is 23 years old.  Can you imagine having that spot shored up heading in to next year's draft?  Wow.  It would really be helpful and they could go after a playmaking LB.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - SHRacerX - 07-27-2018, 07:50 AM