Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-27-2018, 02:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here's a TD pass to Green and then the bomb to Ross back to back, starting at 20 seconds.  Dre Kirk got beat on both, which would be sad, but look at the throws/routes: AJ's was a dime thrown over his outside shoulder, which is impossible to defend, and then he had Ross covered, but Ross turned on the turn boosters at the last second to make the catch with outstretched arms.

Both VERY impressive throws by Dalton!

I'm PUMPED UP!

Thanks Brad, for whatever reason i couldn't see a vid on the twitter feed provided. Great passes from Dalton, looks
really good out there as does John Ross, Tyler Boyd and Joe Mixon. We all know AJ looks good but Dre seemed to
quit on his catch, he was nowhere to be seen. On the Ross catch Dre was right on him but what a nice dime Dalton
dropped in there to Ross. Looks like they are getting some good chemistry. Boyd is looking great in the Slot.

I think the best thing about these highlights is how the Line is playing much more aggressive like Lap said.

Price will get it together, going against Geno, Dunlap and Lawson has to be an eye opener when they are right in
your face. These are 3 of the best pass rushers in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-27-2018, 12:05 PM