Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-29-2018, 07:43 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I went down to camp and here are some of my thoughts.

I didn't see woodside or baker and a few others.  After back reading a little, I see why.
Mason shreck was out there with the tight ends.
The first drill I saw the dbs and lbs do was working on stripping the ball, trying to punch it out.  The turnover mantra is real.  
Preston brown looks like a big upgrade on minter.  This probably isn't a shocker.
I think wj3 has a great year.
Ross definitely has more confidence this year.  And does look to have a better burst when he needs it than last year.
Tyler Boyd had a good day also.
Trayvon Henderson with a nice int/pass defense.  I am not he caught it from where I sat.
The db group as a whole looks deep and we get better still with some more experience.  Side note, I was thrilled when they traded up last year for Brandon Wilson.  I think today was my first time seeing him live, in pads.  The dude stockier than I expected.
The d line looks deep also.
Carl Lawson worked exclusively with the dl.
Auden Tate will be a difficult cut if he doesn't make the team. I see a red zone threat, 3rd down chain mover.
I think Jessie bates contributes this year too.

I read that Lawson is going to be considered a DE and not a LB. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BengalFanInNJ - 07-29-2018, 08:30 PM