Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-28-2018, 05:43 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: My understanding is that AJ has been AJ. No news on him is good news.

That's what's I've heard, too. But AJ being AJ means making some pretty amazing catches. I know he's had a few drops, but he's so damn good, I think we can afford to almost take him for granted. Let's see what Ross and the other young WRs can bring. Erickson is evidently a real badass. I know I expected him to get cut this year, but he's been making some plays.  The roster battle at WR is going to be very interesting to watch this year. AJ's a given, but we need guys around him who pose their own threat. Boyd is beginning to look like he did at Pitt. He broke Larry's records there, for Pete's sake!! 

I hope you all read Bicknell talking about how it takes a WR to adjust to the NFL, and he says Boyd has made the jump to NFL level. With signs of the light going on for John Ross, it's pretty exciting to think of how good this offense might be. 

Bottom line is that AJ's been a stud since day 1. He's not going to collapse now. No news IS good news as far as I'm concerned. I just hope he stays healthy. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BURROWorBUST - 07-30-2018, 02:45 AM