Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(07-30-2018, 02:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just watched that video and that was a great move Boyd!!! Kind of not like what I see from Fisher a lot of holding... Very surprised at Ced though, I know 1 play, but he went after Carlos and stuck him pretty good????

Fisher has been looking good too from what i have been seeing, i saw one hold but overall he looks
smart and nasty out there as does the entire O-line. Seeing Og do that to Dunlap really blew me away.

Dunlap might be the most disruptive End in the game, that was eye opening honestly.

(07-30-2018, 02:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I could point out a few 'devil advocate' arguments as to why you should temper your excitement if you like.

But since this is one of the few times during a year when Bengals fans are all giddy with hope and excitement, I will restrain myself from dampening spirits, since I am nice guy and all.

Who Dey!

Go ahead, temper...

You just going to say, "but Marv's still here so nothing will change, i see better then i hear".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-30-2018, 03:05 PM