Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-02-2018, 10:40 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It seems like each day there's talk of Boyd, Ross, and/or Tate doing something awesome. As much as I'm trying to have reservations still, I'm getting more and more excited to see these guys see the field (more) this upcoming season. Also, John Sheeran tweeted that Billings is solidifying himself as NT1, which also makes me smile. Last, the constant news of the team really taking off with Pollack's aggressive blocking style gives me optimism for the worst part of the offense last year.

I am officially starting to sip the kool-aid.

It is so easy to get sucked in this time of the year hearing every player is looking like an all pro. Then I watch NFL network yesterday and those so called experts seem to think the Browns will be better than us, the Ravens will be better than us and the Steelers will be way better than us.

I went numb by November of 2017, I am in let's wait and see mode prior to getting hyped up again. I am hopeful too, just very skeptical and can't erase the old bad tapes. But, it does feel different with all of the coaching changes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Luvnit2 - 08-02-2018, 10:50 AM