Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-04-2018, 10:14 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon man, what's with all the negative vibes?  Transitioning from almost exclusively doing shotgun snaps to mostly under center is exactly that, a transition.

Don't be such a wet blanket.   LOL

Just being a realist, excusing a center for bad snaps under center or in shotgun for any reason will not fix the issues. As I stated, he needs to fix it quickly and by regular season. The snap is basic football 101, we can't turn the ball over due to bad snaps and expect to win games and get back to the playoffs.

I loved the pick, I think he can be a great asset, but I won't dismiss his weaknesses because he is a rookie or played more in shotgun of late. He is also get blown up by both Billings and Geno early, so a lot of work needed prior to game one. He has a load of potential, but potential is just that so he needs to prove he can take the potential and dominate in the NFL. I think he will, but I also think he will have some hiccups his rookie year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Luvnit2 - 08-04-2018, 10:45 AM