Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-03-2018, 08:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Price is an extremely smart young man. I doubt this happens much longer but if it does and it starts to get into
his head it could be bad i agree. Hope this gets cleaned up as soon as possible same as you, just think with never
having to do this before it is his first time doing this part of football 101. For him football 101 was the Shotgun.

I am not worried about Price at all.  He will have it down by the first preseason game.  And as far as Geno blowing him up on a play?  Good.  He never experienced a guy that size with that kind of power from down low in college.  The only place he will see it in the NFL is if he lines up against Aaron Donald (Super Bowl?) but it is very good practice for him to not underestimate the strength of a shorter guy like Geno.

Price is exactly what we needed at the center position, and he was probably the strongest overall linemen in the draft.  He has the attitude and skills we need to FINALLY get a rushing attack.  

I am MUCH more worried about the RT position.  The only highlight I saw of Fisher would have been flagged for holding.  I hope Redmond gets a real good look here.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - SHRacerX - 08-04-2018, 11:05 AM